Reports to: Chief Engineer/ Maintenance Supervisor
Compensation: Non-Exempt / Hourly.
The Maintenance Technician II will be responsible for executing maintenance requests by diagnosing problems and making repairs and ensuring service requests and repairs are made in a timely manner.
· Report any maintenance concerns for repairs on vacant apartments, occupied apartments, models, clubhouse and/or common areas to the Chief Engineer and/or Maintenance Supervisor
· Maintain open communication with all members of property management
· Monitor and control shop inventory, tools and equipment
· Assist in keeping the grounds and commons areas free of trash and debris
· Perform on-call emergency service as required
· Perform snow removal as required
· Attend and assist in setting up for resident functions and activities as needed
· Assist other team members as needed
· Move heavy objects as requested, lifting up to 100lbs and carrying up to 50lbs
· Perform other duties as assigned
· Light bulb changes
· Filter changes
· Lock changes
· Install/repair window coverings
· Wallpaper/Painting including use of paint sprayer
· Pool maintenance
· Experienced in the use of basic cleaning supplies and equipment
Professional Experience :
A minimum of 1-2 years experience in residential property management or a related field is required.
Learning & Development:
Maintain a commitment to ongoing personal development and career growth through career path activities provided through the corporate office and external sources as needed.
The position requires the ability to work any of the seven days of the week, 52 weeks of the year, Due to the property staffing limitations, it is extremely critical that individuals be able to work their scheduled hours on a consistent basis and, if necessary, overtime hours when requested. The position requires the ability to serve on-call, as scheduled or as necessary, Travel may be required at times to attend various company gatherings either in the general vicinity of the associates home property, or in another state. You must also be able to attend certain events that are held after hours.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to Manny Majano at Manny.Majano@TowerCompanies.com